The Market has spoken asking for a price!
We have listened and my vendors have agreed to price this fantastic property to sell!
Welcome to the sunny Bay of Plenty! With beautiful beaches, stunning Pohutukawa tree lined roads and ample fantastic fishing and diving!
With room to update/improve you can really make this home your own!
This sunny, warm, dry cute 2-bedroom home is up for sale for the first time in 19 years and she won't be on the market long! Fully insulated (top, bottom and external walls)!
Be sure to come and check it out or contact me for a video tour!
Here’s what you can have:
• 2 bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes (Master has 2!).
• The bathroom has its own toilet and there is a separate toilet too.
• The kitchen has a bar into a study area and the dining room is partitioned off from the lounge area which
gives you the feeling of separation yet inclusion within this large open plan living space.
• The Carport is double length to fit 2 cars and locks up securely and there is also a good sized garden shed
with a workshop bench at the rear of the property.
• Located on a nice tidy corner section on the edge of town with a natural semi-rural outlook. You can sit on
the deck and almost feel as though you have no neighbours.
• A new hot water cylinder, new net curtains throughout the home and a new letterbox to top it off!
Located just over the road is the Opotiki Lawn Bowls Club and the Otara River for walks and White Baiting.
This home would be the perfect first home buy for a young family, retirement home, or investment property to add to your rental portfolio! Don’t delay in viewing this rare gem!
This property is vacant so you can move in straight away or ask me about potential tenants for your investment!
****Get $200 off your legal fees****
Ask me how!